SU06F Flammable Storage Cabinets
Flammable cabinets are ideal for safely storing hazardous substances in the workplace.
Made from steel with a powder coated yellow finish.
The cabinets have fully welded seams throughout, with reinforced doors to prevent distortion. The cabinets come with two shelves that when turned upside down act as spill trays. The doors are fitted with a chrome handle and a two point lock with two keys to keep the contents safe.
Cabinets comply with HSG51 – The Health & Safety Executives Guidelines For The Storage Of Flammable Liquids and DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 – Dangerous Substance & Explosives Atmosphere Regulations 2002.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the SU06F Flammable Storage Cabinets not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Cabinets
- Made from steel
- Fully welded seams throughout
- Reinforced doors to prevent distortion
- Chrome handle with locking rods and two keys
- Shelves should be positioned upside down to act as spill trays
- Highly flammable warning labels on each door
- Complies to the guidelines set out in HSG51 – Storage of Flammable Liquids
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days
|Dimensions:||H1220 x W915 x D457mm|
|No. of doors:||2|
|No. of shelves:||2|
|Shelf pitch:||25mm increments|
|Sump capacity:||80 litres|
|Fire protection:||30 minutes|