SU10F Flammable Storage Bins
Flammable Storage bins are suitable for the safe storage of hazardous substances in the workplace.
Made from 20 gauge mild steel with 18 gauge mild steel lids.
The bin has a flat top lift up lid with a 50mm lip all round. It is also fitted with a hasp and staple for locking with a padlock (padlock not supplied). All bins have a 150mm deep built in spillage sump which is not removable.
Cabinets comply with HSG51 – The Health & Safety Executives Guidelines For The Storage Of Flammable Liquids and DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 – Dangerous Substance & Explosives Atmosphere Regulations 2002.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the SU10F Flammable Storage Bins not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Cabinets
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Flat top storage bins
- 150mm deep built in spillage sump
- Made from steel
- Fully welded seams throughout
- Highly visible polyester powder coated finish
- Highly flammable warning labels
- Complies to the guidelines set out in HSG51 – Storage of Flammable Liquids
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days
- Note: 30 minute fire resistant but are not explosive proof
Flammable Storage Bin Specification
|Dimensions:||H609 x W1168 x D457mm|
|Sump capacity:||76 litres|
|Lid type:||lift up with 50mm lip|
|Fire protection:||30 minutes|