Two Door First Aid Workstations
Workstations provide a convenient space to work at, whilst standing, they are ideal for use in offices, hospitals and all workplaces.
Made from steel.
The workstations use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Workstations come in one body colour, they have a white finish with two adjustable shelves. Under the Health and Safety Regulations 1981, workplaces must have a first aid provision. Probe workstations are strong, robust construction storage solutions that can be used in areas with high traffic, meaning they can stand the test of time from bumps, knocks and scrapes.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Two Door First Aid Workstations not fit your requirements – see Workstations
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Two point locking
- High visibility 270 degree labelling complying to BS5499-1
- High grade steel construction
- Reinforced doors for extra strength
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% Reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available on all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
|Dimensions:||H1210 x W920 x D450mm|
|No. of Doors:||2|
|No. of Shelves:||2|
|Shelf load capacity:||65 kg|