Valpro Magnetic Screw Cap Steel Jerry Can
These Screw Cap Jerry Cans are for use with water, petrol, diesel, solvents and chemicals.
Jerry cans are available in three sizes and two colours, green or red.
All cans have a wide channel for anti glug pouring and an internationally patented locking pin.
To prevent internal rusting the cans are lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint.
We sell a range of fluid handling products should the Valpro Magnetic Screw Cap Steel Jerry Can not fit your requirements – see Jerry Cans & Drums
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- 3 Jerry Can sizes
- 2 Colours available
- Wide channel for anti-glug pouring
- Lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint
- Made from 0.9mm steel to DIN 7274
- Conforms to PCR regulations 2014
- Internationally patented locking pin gives additional security against accidental opening
- Bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with can in any position
- UN number approval certificates with Dangerous Goods Transportation regulations
- Magnetic screw cap
- Pre-drilled holes in handle allow a pouring spout bracket to be attached
- Date stamp on cap shows year and month of production
- Anti-corrosion powder coated external finish
- Empties in 25 seconds
- Weight: up to 4.3kg
- Optional pouring spouts are available
- Delivered within 5 working days