Valpro Traditional Mild Steel Jerry Cans
Jerry cans are ideal for use with water, petrol, diesel, solvents and chemicals.
Made from steel and comes in two colours.
Jerry cans are available in a range of sizes and accessories.
All Jerry Cans are lined with petrol resistant alkyd ammonia based paint to prevent internal rusting. The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
We sell a range of fluid handling products should the Valpro Traditional Mild Steel Jerry Cans not fit your requirements – see Jerry Cans & Drums
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- 3 Sizes
- 2 Colours available
- Wide channel for anti-glug pouring
- Lined with petrol resistant alkyd-ammonia based paint
- Made from 0.9mm steel
- Conforms to PCR regulations 2014
- Internationally patented locking pin gives additional security against accidental opening
- Bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with can in any position
- UN number approval certificates with Dangerous Goods Transportation regulations
- Pre-drilled holes in handle for pouring spout bracket to be attached
- Date stamp on cap shows year and month of production
- Anti-corrosion powder coated external finish
- Empties in 25 seconds
- Weight: up to 4.3kg
- Delivered within 5 working days