1 Step Plastic Kick Steps
Plastic Kick steps are ideal for use in a range of industries including schools, factories and hospitals.
Made from plastic.
The steps come in eight bold and bright colours.
The steps have a lightweight construction which makes them easy to move whilst offering a generous 180kg load bearing capacity, making them stronger than most other small plastic or steel steps. These nestable steps are cheap to transport and easy to store when not in use. Each step has a moulded in tread for safe use and routed handles for easy handling.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 1 Step Plastic Kick Steps not fit your requirements – see Steps & Ladders
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- External dimensions:
- W465 x H310mm
- Load bearing:
- Wall thickness:
- Temp range:
- -20°C to +60°C degrees Celsius
- Medium density polyethylene
- Kick step colours:
- Blue, forest green, lime green, mottle grey, orange, red or yellow
- Lightweight and portable
- Moulded tread to aid grip
- Nestable when not in use
- Stronger than most other small plastic or steel steps
- UV Stabilised plastic – will not fade
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5-7 working days