350 Litre Stacking Grit Bins
Stacking Grit Bins are popular with local authorities looking to site them at the roadside or in large car parks.
Made from medium density polyethylene.
Grit bins are very durable and can be left out all year with no fear of cracking or discolouration.
Stacking grit bins are light weight, have a hinged lid to protect the salt from the elements and comes in a range of colours including yellow, red, green and forest green.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 350 Litre Stacking Grit Bins not fit your requirements – Winter Products
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Hinged lid protects salt from the elements
- Fork lift pockets for easy manoeuvring
- “Grit” logo moulded into the lid – will not scratch off
- Made from medium density polyethylene
- -20°C to +60°C Temperature range
- Can be left out all year with no fear of cracking or discolouration
- Bins can be embossed with details of local authority – contact our sales team for further info
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
- Note: Longer lead times for colours not held in stock
Stacking Grit Bin Specification
|External dimensions:||H750 x W725 x L1200mm|
|Capacity:||350 litres / 410kg|
Colours with longer lead times:
|Forest green or yellow
Blue, lime green, mottle grey, recycled black, red
|Optional extras:||14 x 25kg bags of white rock salt|