Armorgard CC3 Chemcube Cabinet
Chemcube cabinets are leak-proof, lockable storage solutions for keeping chemicals safe and accessible.
Made from plastic which is UV protected so it won’t fade or go brittle.
The Chemcube CC3 comes with one square mesh shelf that has a 250kg load capacity.
The free standing cabinet has a vent on the rear to prevent the build-up of fumes or gases, as well as a 125 litre bunded sump capacity to prevent any possible spillages. The lockable door helps prevent unauthorised access and also features a hazard warning sign. Chemcubes are not suitable for flammable materials.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Armorgard CC3 Chemcube Cabinet not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Substance Storage
- Free standing storage cabinet
- Fitted with drain off
- Plastic is not warped affected by most chemicals that can corrode metal
- UV protected – wont fade or go brittle
- Vented to prevent build up of fumes and gases
- 2-Point locking mechanism with 2 keys
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
- Note: not suitable for flammable materials
|External dimensions:||H1310 x W1220 x D520mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H1050 x W1050 x D450mm|
|No. of shelves:||1|
|Shelf material:||square mesh|
|Sump capacity:||125 litres|
|Colour:||blue and yellow|
|Material||double layer polyethylene|
|Safety signage:||hazardous goods sign|