Barton Black Recycled TC2 Containers
Barton storage containers are ideal if you need to store, organise or pick small parts quickly.
Made from black recycled polypropylene.
TC containers come in packs of twenty or sixty and come in black.
Barton Topstore TC containers have a semi-open front with a reinforced base, sides and stacking rim. They are durable and resistant to most industrial solvents. The material is capable of withstanding a temperature range from -15°c to +50°c, however, this may not apply when under load or stress dependant on use or application.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Barton Black Recycled TC2 Containers not fit your requirements – see Plastic Parts Bins
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Heavy duty reinforced base, sides and stacking rim
- Made from polypropylene
- Resistant to most industrial solvents
- Index card slot for instant product identification
- Temperature resistant from -15° to +50°c
- Optional extras:
- Made in Britain
- Bulk order discounts available – contact our sales team for further information – 0333 202 5959
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Barton Bin Specification
|External dimensions:||H75 x W100 x L165mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H63 x W88 x L154mm|
|Overall base length:||143mm|
|Internal base length:||131mm|
|Maximum container stack height:||5|
|Maximum stack load capacity:||12 kilograms|
|Maximum load capacity on louvred panel||8 kilograms|
|Pack size:||20 or 60 bins|