Barton Imperial Louvred TP10 Panels
Louvred panels are ideal for use in warehouses, stores, garages, workshops and more.
Made from steel.
Louvred panels have a unique double indented Louvre for extra strength.
The louvred panels come in three imperial sizes, are precision formed and have an epoxy powder coated grey finish. These wall fixing panels are ideal for use with all Barton TC bins. Make the most of the available storage space in your workplace by hanging the louvred panels on your walls. The panels are sold in packs of two.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Barton Imperial Louvred TP10 Panels not fit your requirements – see Louvred Panels & Kits
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase.
- Wall mountable storage solutions for the workplace
- For use with Barton TC bins
- Unique double indented louvre for extra strength
- Precision formed panels
- Made from steel
- Finished in epoxy powder coat
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
TP10 Panel Specification
|Number of louvres in height:||12|
|Number of louvres in width:||6|
|Total number of louvres:||72|
|Pack size:||1 or 2 panels|
Louvre Value Formula
Follow these simple steps to calculate approximately the amount of Barton Topstore TC and NXT-GEN Containers and accessories that can be accommodated on a Topstore Louvred Panel:
- Take the Louvre value of the container or accessory and divide it in to the number of Louvres per panel
- To determine the number/size of Louvred Panels required to locate specific quantities of containers, simply reverse the above process
For a printable version of the calculation formula please click here