Barton White Antibacterial TC4 Containers
Barton storage containers are ideal for use in hygiene sensitive areas such as schools, hospitals and surgeries.
Made from polypropylene.
TC Containers come in packs of ten bins that are white in colour.
Barton Topstore TC containers have a semi-open front with a reinforced base, sides and stacking rim. The bins are use a silver ion based antibacterial additive which prevents the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%, lasts the lifetime of the product and is effective against MRSA, E-Coli and Salmonella.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Barton White Antibacterial TC4 Containers not fit your requirements – see Plastic Parts Bins
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Heavy duty reinforced base, sides and stacking rim
- Made from plastic
- Uses an ION based antibacterial additive:
- Prevents the growth of bacteria by up to 99.99%
- Lasts the life time of the product
- Effective against MRSA, E-Coli and Salmonella
- Temperature resistant from -15°c to +50°c
- Optional extras:
- Made in Britain
- Bulk order discounts available – contact our sales team for further information – 0333 202 5959
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Barton Bin Specification
|External dimensions:||H132 x W205 x L350mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H117 x W179 x L330mm|
|Overall base length:||300mm|
|Internal base length:||287mm|
|Maximum container stack height:||6|
|Maximum stack load capacity:||36 kilograms|
|Maximum load capacity on louvred panel:||24 kilograms|
|Pack size:||10 bins|