Bridging Steps 7 Tread 1200mm Platform
These industrial bridging steps are ideal for safe access over machines and conveyor systems in factories and distribution centres.
Made from aluminium.
This bridging unit feature extra-large 150mm deep steps.
The steps come with handrails on both sides of the platform for maximum safety, as well as an aluminium platform with a timber Eurodeck non-slip surface. The small platform is 1200mm long x 530mm wide and has a 200kg maximum load capacity. This platform is supplied with feet that can be bolted to the floor for added stability.
We sell a range platform equipment should the Bridging Steps 7 Tread 1200mm Platform not fit your requirements – Access & Platforms
- Supplied with handrails on both sides of the platform
- Aluminium platform with timber Eurodeck non-slip surface
- Extra-large 150mm deep steps
- Platform supplied with feet that can be bolted to the floor
- Comfortable climbing angle
- FSC certified
- 5 Year warranty
- Made to order and non-returnable unless damaged
- Delivered within 12 working weeks
|Approx. working height¹:||3145mm|
|Max load capacity:||200kg|
* Working height is calculated as 1,600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.
* Treads includes top platform step/top cap tool tray tread