Chain Pulley Operated Drum Lifter
This drum lifter is ideal for transporting and emptying drums safely and securely in the workplace.
Made from steel with a powder coated finish.
This unit can be used to lift, tilt and rotate 210 litre steel drums.
The lifter is designed to lock a steel drum in a vertical and horizontal position, they also allow the drum to be tilted or rotated for position and pouring. The unit comes with a chain and pulley system that can be operated by a single user.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Chain Pulley Operated Drum Lifter not fit your requirements – see Manual and Mechanical Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Single person operation
- Vertically operated lifter / tilter / rotator
- Allows the drum to be tilted for positioning and pouring
- Locks in position vertically and horizontally
- Tilt or rotate drums for positioning or pouring
- Supplied with
- Fully CE Marked
- Relevant weight test certificates
- Certificates of conformity
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
Drum Lifter Specification
|Operation:||Pulley and chain tilt action|
|Drum type:||210 litre steel|
|Certified lifting capacity:||360kg|