Commercial Low Storage Cupboards
Probe low cupboards can withstand the wear and tear of any office environment, they can also be used to blend with existing decor or to provide a basis for a new colour scheme.
Made from steel.
Probe cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe cupboards come in a range of door and frame colours, they also come with one adjustable shelf that has a load capacity of 85kgs.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Commercial Low Storage Cupboards not fit your requirements – See Workplace Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Cupboard height:
- Cupboard width:
- Cupboard depth:
- No. of shelves:
- Shelf load capacity:
- Fitted with 10 micro sprung disc locks
- 5 Knuckle hinges on doors
- Made from steel
- Choice of door colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Black, White or Silver
- Available frame colours:
- Silver, White or Black
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Please note cupboards are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Cupboards are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Cupboards are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.