Ecorax Shelving with 40 TC4 Bins
Eco-Rax shelving bays are ideal for use in the home, office, workshop and more.
Made from steel.
Eco-Rax shelving comes with 8 steel powder coated blue uprights, galvanised frame beams and 5 chipboard shelves.
The shelving bays are easy to assemble, simply knock each component into place with a soft-faced rubber mallet. Shelves can be positioned at 35mm pitches and have a 265kg load capacity. The shelving also come with black plastic feet.
We sell a range of shelving products should the Ecorax Shelving with 40 TC4 Bins not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Powder coated blue uprights
- Galvanised frame beams and ties
- Bolt free shelving – no nuts and bolts
- Easy to assemble – build a bay in 10 minutes
- Uprights are pierced at 35mm pitches in height
- I.D. labels supplied with all TC bins
- GS Certified and independently tested
- Supplied in knock down form
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Ecorax Shelving Specification
|Dimensions:||H1760 x W900 x D450mm|
|No. of shelves:||5|
|Shelf capacity:||256kg (UDL)|
|No. of TC bins:||40 x TC4 bins|
|External bin size:||H132 x W205 x L350mm|
|Internal bin size:||H117 x W179 x L330mm|
|Bin colours:||Blue or red|