Groundsafe Rubber Matting
Leisure matting is ideal for numerous applications in the leisure industry where underfoot safety and comfort are of paramount importance.
Made from natural rubber.
Greenskeeper has a moulded anti-slip cellular structure which allows grass to penetrate, establishing a firm bond to the ground and effectively hiding the matting.
The sturdy 23mm thick hollow mat will protect the surface while allowing grass to grow back through the mat thus maintaining the green and fresh appearance of your lawn. The matting provides safety and traction on steep paths and can be easily maintained, grass can be cut using a conventional mower once established.
This mat has been independently tested, it has a critical fall height of 2.8m in accordance with BSEN 1177-1998.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Groundsafe Rubber Matting not fit your requirements – see Flooring & Matting
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Moulded anti-slip cellular structure
- Made from natural rubber
- Impact absorbing matting
- Safe surfacing in playgrounds and other outdoor public areas
- Hollow mat will protect the surface whilst allowing grass to grow through
- Proven alternative to wet-pour or rubber tile safety surfaces
- Simple installation with no dangerous chemicals or adhesives
- Easy to maintain – grass can be cut using a lawn mower
- Free samples on request
- Delivered within 2-3 working days
Groundsafe Rubber Mat Sizes
|Mat Size:||100cm x 150cm|
|Critical Fall Height:||2.8m – Tested in accordance with BSEN 1177-1998|
|Ignition:||Best Flammability Safety Cat – Tested in accordance with BS7188 : 1998 Method 7|