Heavy Duty Towing Trailers
Towing Trailers are ideal for use in farms, warehouses, workshops, factories and manufacturing plants.
Fully welded steel chassis with a blue epoxy finish.
The trailers have a flush sanded and coated ply deck that comes in five deck heights and a choice of 2 x 1 metre or 2.4 x 1.2 metre deck sizes.
Turntable trailers come with an anti drop two bar with a 35mm tow eye with a rear hitch and pin. The trailers are fitted with either solid or pneumatic tyres.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Heavy Duty Towing Trailers not fit your requirements – see Trucks & Trolleys
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Deck height:
- 500mm, 515mm. 550mm, 575mm or 720mm
- Deck lengths:
- 2000mm or 2400mm
- Deck depths:
- 1000mm or 1200mm
- Heavy duty turntable steering towing trailers
- Fully welded steel chassis
- Flush sanded and coated ply deck
- Anti-drop two bar
- 35mm tow eye – rear hitch and pin
- 5 mph Maximum towing speed
- Good solo manoeuvring in confined spaces
- Solid or pneumatic tyres
- Up to 3000kg max capacity UDL
- Finished in blue epoxy
- Weight: 185kg-250kg
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 20 working days