Industrial Standard Storage Cupboard
Probe slim standard cupboards are made to withstand the wear and tear of industrial use, they can also be used to brighten up any working environment.
Made from steel.
Probe cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe cupboards come in a range of door and frame colours, they also come with three adjustable shelves that have a load capacity of 85ks.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Industrial Standard Storage Cupboards not fit your requirements – See Workplace Cupboards
- 5 Knuckle hinges on doors
- Made from steel
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Standard Cupboard Specification
|Cupboard dimension:||H1780 x W915 x D460mm|
|No. of doors:||2|
|No. of Shelves:||3|
|Shelf load capacity:||85 kg|
|Lock Type:||10 micro sprung disc lock|
|No. of keys:||2|