Mobile Plastic Plus Shelving 4 Tier Vented Bay 460mm Deep
Plastic plus shelving is ideal for use in cold, damp conditions such as chillers, cold rooms and freezers.
Made from steel.
This shelving has the strength of steel with the corrosion resistant qualities of plastic.
The strong box section shelves are made from epoxy-coated, electroplated steel, with removable hygienic polymer shelf panels in a solid finish. Each shelf holds up to 360kg per shelf equally distributed load. The shelving is temperature resistant from -29°C to +88°C.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Mobile Plastic Plus Shelving 4 Tier Vented Bay 460mm Deep not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please call our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Strength of steel with corrosion resistant qualities of plastic
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Fully adjustable removable vented shelves
- Highly resistant – protective antibacterial epoxy coating
- Suitable for temperature from -29°C to +88°C
- Delivered within 5 working days
Plastic Plus Shelving Bay Specification
|No. of uprights:||4|
|No. of shelves:||4|
|Shelf pitch:||25mm increments|
|Castors:||2 braked + 2 unbraked|