Probe Standard Twin Lockers
Standard Twin Lockers are ideal for use in areas where floor space is limited.
Made from steel.
The lockers use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
Probe steel lockers come in a range of door and frame colours, there are also a wide range of lock options to choose from.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe Standard Twin Lockers not fit your requirements – See Lockers
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Overall height:
- Overall width:
- Overall depth:
- Standard twin storage lockers
- Top shelf in each locker for storage of personal belongings
- Double coat hooks in each locker
- Air vent system on each door
- Pre-drilled for bolting
- Made from steel
- Choice of door colours:
- Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver or White
- Frames finished in silver – white or black also available
- Fully assembled when delivered
- Activecoat anti bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the life of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- 1 Year warranty on all devices with moving parts
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
We can provide the following services on enquiries of 50 lockers or more:
- Free site survey
- Free door colour swatches
- Installation we can quote to install lockers by a dedicated team
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Lockers are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery