Professional Triple Section Extension Ladders
Extension ladders are perfect for anyone looking for a top-quality ladder to use around the home or business.
Made from aluminium.
This extension ladder is made to the latest EN131 Professional standards.
The ladder includes a stabiliser bar that requires fitting before use and should not be used without it. These ladders are lightweight making them easy to carry, the super strong aluminium provides a stable platform that feels safer from which to work from. The ladder is supplied with an extended 3-year warranty. Due to the recent changes in standards, the sections of this ladder no longer separate.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Professional Triple Section Extension Ladders not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
- Commercial strength box section construction with twist proof rung joints
- Reduce fatigue with deep, comfortable, D-shapes rungs
- Slip-resistant high traction rungs
- Stabilising bar supplied with ladder – requires fitting before first use
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Locking catches for transport
- 3 Year warranty
- 150kg Maximum load capacity
- EN131 Professional compliant
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|9 x 3||2500||4659||6259||5500||485||1200||200||20.0|
|11 x 3||3000||6212||7812||7000||485||1200||200||22.5|
|13 x 3||3500||7765||9365||8500||485||1200||210||28.3|
|15 x 3||4000||9317||10917||9900||485||1200||220||35.5|
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.