ProSeries 3.8m Telescopic Ladders
Telescopic ladders are used by thousands of contractors around the world.
Made from aircraft grade aluminium alloy.
The ladder fully extends to 3.8m (12.5 feet) and retracts down to 92cm (36 inches).
This compact and easy to use ladder features double-sided feet that ensures traction on a wide range of surfaces. A lightning latch and locking stabilising bar make it easier to retract and add greater stability when working at height.
Xtend+Climb 3.8m ladders fully comply with the new EN131-6 rules on stabilising bars and lowering the ladder into a stored position.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the ProSeries 3.8m Telescopic Ladders not fit your requirement – see Step Ladders
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Fully extends to 3.8m (12.5 feet) and compacts down to 92cm
- New lightning Latch for easier lowering into storage position
- New built-in wide stabilising bar locks in place before climbing
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace Engineered using aircraft grade aluminium alloy for maximum strength
- Double sided feet for durability and traction
- Integrated padded carrying handle for easy carrying
- Clean-touch Anodised finish keeps hands oil free
- 3 Year warranty
- Max load 150kg
- Fully complies to EN131-6
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
|Rungs / Sections||Closed Length
|Last Climbing Height
|13 x 1||916||2900||4500||3800||511||830||97||13.5|
*Working height is calculated as 1600mm plus platform height or last climbing tread, whichever is appropriate. Ladders set at an angle of 75° degrees.