Rough Terrain Sack Trucks
Sack trucks are ideal for industrial, commercial and domestic use.
Made from tough welded angle and tube steel with a blue epoxy finish.
The sack trucks come in three models and have a one piece toe iron and centre strap for increased load support. The sack trucks have a 350k load capacity allowing you accommodate a range of load sizes.
Splay back sack trucks come with either 355mm solid rubber or pneumatic tyred wheels with roller bearing centres. The large diameter wheels cope with rough and uneven ground with ease. Solid tyred wheels should be chosen if the truck is likely to frequently coming in contact with sharp objects.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Rough Terrain Sack Trucks not fit your requirements – See Trucks & Trolleys
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Overall height:
- Overall width:
- Frame width:
- Toe width:
- Toe depth:
- 230mm, 305mm or 450mm
- Rough terrain sack trucks with flat backs
- Protective hand grips as standard
- Tough welded angle and tube steel construction
- One piece toe iron and centre strap for increased load support
- Choice of wheels:
- 355mm solid rubber tyres
- 355mm pneumatic wheels
- Frame finished in blue epoxy
- 350kg Maximum load capacity
- Weight: 23kg – 32kg
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days