SU05C COSHH Storage Cabinets
COSHH Storage Cabinets are suitable for the safe storage of hazardous substances in the workplace.
Made from 20 gauge mild steel.
The cabinets have fully welded seams throughout, with reinforced doors to prevent distortion and fitted with a two point lockable handle with two keys.
Cabinets comply with HSG51 – The Health & Safety Executives Guidelines For The Storage Of Flammable Liquids and DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 – Dangerous Substance & Explosives Atmosphere Regulations 2002.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the SU05C COSHH Storage Cabinets not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Cabinets
If you have any questions, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Made from steel
- Fully welded seams throughout
- Reinforced doors to prevent distortion
- Chrome handle with locking rods and two keys
- Shelves should be positioned upside down to act as a spill tray
- Supplied with warning labels
- Complies to the guidelines set out in HSG51 – Storage of Flammable Liquids
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days
COSHH Storage Cabinet Specification
|Dimensions:||H915 x W915 x D457mm|
|No. of doors:||1|
|No. of shelves:||1|
|Shelf pitch:||25mm increments|
|Sump capacity:||21 litres|
|Fire protection:||30 minutes|