Dual Purpose Unit Pushback System
Dual Purpose Storage Units are ideal for the safe storage of 205 litre drums and 1000 litre IBCs.
Manufactured from steel.
The dual purpose storage unit is designed to prevent environmental pollution and hazardous situations by containing accidental spills.
The storage unit comes in two models, a 64 drum 16 IBC unit or a 96 drum 24 IBC unit with a push-back system that enables you to store pallets of drums/IBC’s, two deep, on each storage level with access from the front.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Dual Purpose Unit Pushback System not fit your requirements – See Bunded Storage
- Made from 2mm mild steel construction
- Fitted with a push-back storage system
- Support beam bearers on both levels
- High and low vents
- Padlockable sliding doors on one side of the unit
- Fully welded leak proof sump over entire base area to a depth of 220mm
- Optional extras:
- Removable galvanised grid flooring
- Fire-rated insulation for the storage of temperature sensitive liquids
- Temperature control
- Fire detection
- Free site surveys
- Bespoke manufacturing available
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 6-8 working weeks
Free Delivery is not available on this product, please contact our sales team for a carriage quotation
|Dimensions:||H3200 x D3300mm|
|Overall widths:||5900mm or 8900mm|
|No. of drums:||64 or 96 x 205 litre drums|
|No. of IBCs:||16 or 24 x 1000 litre IBCs|
|Sump capacity:||4000 or 6000 litres|
|No of levels:||2|
|Weight:||Up to 6 tonnes (approx)|
|Colours:||Blue, green, red or yellow|