Titan FS1283E Fire Safe With Electronic Lock
Titan Safes are ideal for home or business use.
Made from steel.
The safe has been drop tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through burning floors of buildings or the collapse of the building.
Titan safes are designed for storing paper, cash, media files and important documents and has a cash cover of £2,000 or valuables cover of £20,000*. The safe has a double walled steel body and door filled with multi layered fire resistant barrier material.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Titan FS1283E Fire Safe With Electronic Lock not fit your requirements – see Security Safes and Cabinets
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Tested to international NT Fire 017-60 test standard
- Provides 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD’s, USB sticks and hard drives
- 2 Years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect
- Scratch resistant high quality white paint
- Delivery options:
- Door to door
- Ground floor and position – delivery and position is to a ground floor or upper floor via a suitable lift with no steps access or vehicle restrictions to a UK mainland address
- Delivered within 5 working days
- Important: *ratings are manufacturer certified, we recommend you check with your insurer for exact ratings as individual policies do vary
Titan Fire and Security Safe Specification
|Cash cover / valuables cover:||£2,000 / £20,000|
|External dimensions:||H515 x W400 x D440mm|
|Internal dimensions:||H410 x W300 x D300mm|
|Live locking bolts:||2|
|Shelf:||1 – adjustable|
|Fire protection:||digital media – 60 minutes
paper – 60 minutes