Probe Cube Medical Locker
Medical cupboards are ideal for securely storing first aid supplies and equipment.
Made from steel and come in white.
The cupboards use Activecoat, the hard wearing anti bacterial powder coating, designed to protect against bacteria.
The cube locker comes with one fixed shelf, it is also pre-drilled for wall mounting (fixings not supplied. Under the Health & Safety Regulations 1981, workplaces must have first aid provision. To satisfy a wide range of first aid supplies and equipment Probe have designed a range of highly visible cabinets that will fit in with any working environment.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Probe Cube Medical Locker not fit your requirements – See First Aid Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Locker height:
- Locker width:
- Locker depth:
- No. of shelves:
- Shelf load capacity:
- 65kg UDL
- Cube locker for first aid supplies
- High visibility 270° labelling that complies to BS5499-1
- Fitted with 10 micro sprung disc locks
- 5 Knuckle hinges on doors
- Made from steel
- Activecoat anti-bacterial paint technology
- 99.9% reduction of E-Coli & MRSA super bug
- Independently tested
- 100% Safe to humans
- Effective for the lift of the coating
- Activecoat is available in all Probe colours
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days
Please note lockers are made especially to your request and cannot be cancelled once ordered. Lockers are non-returnable unless damaged or faulty. Lockers are delivered on an 18 tonne vehicle, please advise of any access/restrictions that could impede delivery.