V Blade Snow Plough
Snow Ploughs are ideal for small businesses and domestic use.
Made from mild steel.
The angled plough allows snow to easily slide off either side of the blade.
This plough minimises the work the user has to do by pushing the snow out of the way, rather than having to lift and throw the snow out of the way. The angled plough allows the snow to easily slide off either side of the blade. The plough comes with two 160mm solid rubber tyred wheels and roller bearers. It also had a high quality epoxy powder coated finish, making it a superior and hard wearing product.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the V Blade Snow Plough not fit your requirements – see Winter Products
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Blade height:
- Handle height:
- Handle width:
- Overall blade width:
- V blade snow plough for clearing snow from driveways and pathways
- Angled plough
- Snow slides off of each side of the blade easily
- Minimises work by pushing snow out of the way
- Made from steel
- High quality epoxy powder coated finish
- 160mm Solid rubber tyred wheels with roller bearings
- Supplied fully assembled
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 20-25 working days