First Aid Security Cupboards
First Aid Cupboards are designed to offer secure storage for first aid supplies and equipment.
Made from steel with a powder coat finish.
The cupboards use Germ Guard, the hard wearing anti-bacterial powder coating designed to protect against bacteria.
The security cupboards come with adjustable shelves and full length heavy duty piano hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry. The cupboards can withstand an incredible amount of wear and tear. They are designed to meet a wide range of first aid requirements within the workplace. The fully welded steel construction and seven level safe lock with an anti-pick locking mechanism will keep your contents safe and secure.
We sell a range of medical storage solutions should the First Aid Security Cupboards not fit your requirements – See First Aid Cupboards
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- 900mm, 1200mm or 1800mm
- 460mm, 900mm or 1200mm
- 5 Cupboard sizes available
- Fully welded all steel structure for extra strength
- Seven lever safe lock for high security
- Full length heavy duty piano hinges with concealed fixings to prevent forced entry
- Made from 1.5mm mild steel
- Supplied with First Aid stickers
- Finished in a powder coat with white Germ Guard Active Technology paint
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 15-20 working days