Rivet Racking Kanban Shelf Tray Shelving
Rivet racking is ideal for use in warehouses, storerooms and workshops.
Made from steel and comes in one size.
The racking included five sloping shelves, uprights, plastic feet and side beams, deck supports and chipboard decks.
Rivet racking uses a central deck support which supports the chipboard deck and ties the front and back beams together.
We sell a range of shelving should our Rivet Racking Kanban Shelf Tray Shelving not fit your requirements – see Shelving
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Easy to assemble – tap together with a rubber mallet
- 5 Sloping shelves with chipboard decks
- H1830 x W915 x D610mm
- 70 x Shelf trays
- Build a bay in under 5 minutes
- Bolt free racking – no nuts and bolts
- Frames come in blue/orange
- Steep uprights and beams have a powder coat finish
- No bracing needed – giving uninterrupted access to all four sides
- Components are joined together by the heavy duty rivet and keyhole slot
- Price includes uprights, plastic feet, face and side beams, deck supports and chipboard decks
- 80kg Shelf load capacity
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days