Galvanised Single Door Unit
Galvanised Stores are ideal for the safe storage of hazardous chemicals and liquids.
Made from galvanised steel.
This store comes with three levels of galvanised steel shelving and removable galvanised grid flooring.
The walls and doors are made from profiled galvanised steel panels, the pitched roof, which is designed or effective rainwater dispersal is made from galvanised steel roof cladding. The unit features high and low natural ventilation and a 1140 litre capacity leakproof sump.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Galvanised Single Door Unit not fit your requirements – see Bunded Storage
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Single door walk-in storage unit
- Removable galvanised grid flooring
- High and low natural ventilation
- Pitched roof for effective rain dispersal
- Designed to comply with HSG51
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 4-6 working weeks
- Please note: The unit is not designed to store temperature sensitive liquids, such as low flash point flammables or paint
Free Delivery is not available on this product, please contact our sales team for a carriage quotation
Galvanised Storage Unit Specification
|Dimensions:||H2450 x W3000 x D2000mm|
|Sump capacity:||1140 litres|
|No. of doors:||1|
|Shelving material:||galvanised steel|