5GDC Drum Pouring Cradle
Drum pouring cradles are ideal for use in factories, garages, workshops and warehouses.
Made from steel.
This cradle allows the operator to control the pouring of the drum contents.
This heavy duty drum pouring cradle is designed to be used with either round or square, steel or polythene 20 and 25 litre drums. The cradle remains in position and does not swing which prevents accidents and spills from occurring in the workplace. The cradle has a white powder coat finish for added durability.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the 5GDC Drum Pouring Cradle not fit your requirements – see Manual & Mechanical Handling
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Allows controlled pouring of drum contents
- Cradle remains in position
- Does not swing when in use
- Single handle with black hand grip for tilting
- For use with round or square, steel or polythene drums
- Made from steel
- Finished in white powder Coat
- Delivered within 1-2 working days
Drum Cradle Specification
|Stand dimensions:||H620 x W400 x D650mm|
|Cradle length (black frame):||630mm|
|Cradle width (black frame):||330mm|
|Safe working load:||40 kg|