Rivet Racking 4 Shelves 1525mm Wide
Heavy duty industrial racking that meets the demands of any storeroom, warehouse and workshop.
Made from steel with a blue/grey or blue/orange finish.
The frames are 1525mm wide and come in six heights and six depths.
The racking bay sizes allows for a solution to meet any storage needs and the available space. The shelving has no nuts and bolts and requires no bracing which gives uninterrupted access to all four sides. Rivet racking uses a central deck support which not only supports the chipboard deck but also ties in the front and back beams together (not supplied on 915mm wide bays).
We sell a range of storage handling products should the Rivet Racking 4 Shelves 1525mm Wide not suit your requirements – see Racking
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase a product.
- Incredible value for money with amazing strength and rigidity
- Easy to assemble – build a bay in 10 minutes with a rubber mallet
- No bracing needed – giving uninterrupted access to all four sides
- Components join together by heavy duty rivet and keyhole slot
- 5 Year guarantee
- Flat packed for self-assembly
- Delivered within 5 working days
Rivet Racking Specification
|No. of shelves:||4|
|Shelf load capacity:||500kg|
|Bay load capacity:2220||2000kg|
|Frame colour:||blue/grey or blue/orange|