Single Sided Louvred Panel Trolleys
Louvred panel trolleys are ideal for picking parts in factories, warehouses and workshops.
Made from steel.
The single sided louvre panel comes in two sizes with either 240 or 360 louvres and a total 125kg load capacity.
Trolleys are supplied as standard with two fixed and two swivel 100mm diameter castors and non-marking rubber tyres. The non-marking rubber tyres make the trolley ideal for use on a wide range of floor surfaces with the satisfaction in knowing a trail of tyre marks won’t be left behind.
We sell a range of storage handling products should our Single Sided Louvred Panel Trolleys not suit your requirement – see Louvred Panels & Kits range
If you have a question, please contact our sales team for FREE advice before you purchase.
- Single sided louvred panel
- For use with Barton TC bins and NXT-GEN containers
- Made from steel
- Fitted with 2 x fixed and 2 x swivel castors
- 100mm Diameter castors with non-marking rubber tyres
- Blue epoxy powder coated louvred panel
- Supplied flat packed for self assembly
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5-7 working days
Single Sided Panel Trolley Specification
|Trolley height:||1160mm or 1660mm|
|Number of louvres||240 or 360 per panel|
|Colour:||Blue panel with grey/silver base|
|Pack size:||1 trolley|