SU04F Flammable Storage Cabinets
Flammable Storage Cabinets are suitable for the safe storage of hazardous substances in the workplace.
Made from 20 gauge mild steel.
The cabinets have fully welded seams throughout, with reinforced doors to prevent distortion and fitted with a two point lockable handle with two keys.
Cabinets comply with HSG51 – The Health & Safety Executives Guidelines For The Storage Of Flammable Liquids and DSEAR ACoP L136 paragraphs 94-96 – Dangerous Substance & Explosives Atmosphere Regulations 2002.
We sell a range of storage handling products should the SU04F Flammable Storage Cabinets not fit your requirements – see Hazardous Cabinets
- Made from steel
- Fully welded seams throughout
- Reinforced doors to prevent distortion
- Chrome handle with two locking rods and 2 keys
- Shelves should be positioned upside down to act as a spill tray
- Highly visible polyester powder coated finish
- Highly flammable warning labels
- Made in Britain
- Delivered within 5 working days
|Dimensions:||H711 x W915 x D457mm|
|No. of doors:||2|
|No. of shelves:||1|
|Shelf pitch:||25mm increments|
|Sump capacity:||21 litres|
|Fire resistant:||30 minutes|